This post lists faculty jobs open to probabilists, which we have been made aware of by colleagues around the world. If you wish to add a job to this list, particularly if it is not listed on MathJobs, please send a message to director-at-problab.ca.
- The Department of Mathematical Sciences at the University of Bath is inviting applications for a full professorship within the Probability Laboratory at Bath (Prob-L@B). Further information here
- The School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Melbourne is advertising a Lectureship in Probability and Stochastic Processes. Close date November 15. Further information here.
- The Department of Industrial Engineering & Operations Research and College of Engineering is advertising Faculty Positions in Stochastics. The application deadline is December 1. Further information here.
- The Department of Mathematics at the University of Toronto has several openings in pure and applied mathematics. Review of applications will begin on November 15. Further information here.
- The School of Mathematics, University of Bristol, is seeking to appoint a number of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader positions in Mathematical Sciences. The appointments are part of a major strategic expansion of the School of Mathematics. Closing date November 27. Further information here.