There are several open opportunities for pursuing postdoctoral research in probability and related areas in Montreal.
- The Centre de Recherches Mathématiques and the Institute des Sciences Mathématiques is offering ten CRM-ISM postdoctoral fellowships. These are two year positions; the probability lab may be able to offer a one-year extension to a three-year fellowship. Further details here and on MathJobs (note: English text follows french). The application deadline is November 13.
- The CRM and the Simons Foundation are jointly offering three CRM-Simons Bridge Fellowships. These are generous, twelve-month postdoctoral fellowships, to which the probability lab may be able to offer a one-year extension to a two-year fellowship. Further details here and on MathJobs; again the application deadline is November 13.
- The Québec merit program for foreign students offers postdoctoral fellowships in all areas of research. Applicants should contact prospective supervisors regarding this program; they must be pre-selected in spring-summer of year x (e.g. 2021) for a postdoctoral fellowship beginning in summer-fall of year x+1 (e.g. 2022). Further details here.
- The Banting postdoctoral fellowships are open to researchers in all areas. Applications must be internally reviewed by the host university. This process takes place in April (approximately) of year x for a postdoctoral fellowship beginning in summer-fall of year x+1. Further details here.
- The University of Ottawa Department of Mathematics and Statistics recruits several postdocs annually. Further details are available here.