There are several open opportunities for pursuing postdoctoral research in probability and related areas in Montreal; this post lists some of them.
- IVADO is advertising postdoctoral scholarships in data science “in the broadest sense”. Further details here; application deadlines November 15, 2017 and May 1, 2018.
- The Centre de Recherches Mathématiques and the Institute des Sciences Mathématiques jointly offer the CRM-ISM postdoctoral fellowships; these are two-year fellowships in any area of mathematics. Further details here; application deadline December 8.
- Members of the lab are advertising a two-year postdoctoral fellowship in probability and combinatorics. Further details here; application deadline January 15.
- The Québec merit program for foreign students offers postdoctoral fellowships in all areas of research. Applicants should contact prospective supervisors regarding this program; they must be pre-selected in spring-summer of year x (e.g. 2018) for a postdoctoral fellowship beginning in summer-fall of year x+1 (e.g. 2019). Further details here.
- The Banting postdoctoral fellowships are open to researchers in all areas. Applications must be internally reviewed by the host university. This process takes place in April (approximately) of year x for a postdoctoral fellowship beginning in summer-fall of year x+1. Further details here.