This post lists (permanent) faculty jobs open to probabilists, which we have been made aware of by colleagues around the world. If you wish to add a job to this list, particularly if it is not listed on MathJobs, please send a message to director-at-problab.ca.
- The Department of Mathematical Sciences at the University of Bath is inviting applications for a full professorship within the Probability Laboratory at Bath (Prob-L@B), and for a prize fellowship in probability (a 2-year postdoc leading into a tenure-track position). Closing dates January 1 and December 31, respectively. Further information here and here.
- The School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Melbourne is advertising a Lectureship in Probability and Stochastic Processes. Close date November 15. Further information here.
- The Department of Industrial Engineering & Operations Research and College of Engineering at the University of Berkeley is advertising Faculty Positions in Stochastics. The application deadline is December 1. Further information here.
- The Department of Statistics at the UC Berkeley is advertising an Assistant Professorship in Probability or Applied Statistics. The application deadline is November 15. Further information here.
- The Department of Statistics and Applied Probability at UC Santa Barbara is advertising a tenure track Assistant Professor position in Probability. The application deadline is November 30. Further information here.
- The School of Mathematics at the University of Birmingham is inviting applications for a lectureship in the area of probability and modern statistics, broadly defined. Further information here.
- The Department of Mathematics at the University of Toronto has several openings in pure and applied mathematics. Review of applications will begin on November 15. Further information here.
- The School of Mathematics, University of Bristol, is seeking to appoint a number of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader positions in Mathematical Sciences. The appointments are part of a major strategic expansion of the School of Mathematics. Closing date November 27. Further information here.