Almost all my recent papers are available from my arXiv author page. The exceptions are the papers numbered 1-17, 35, and 54, below.
67. Louigi Addario-Berry, Anna Brandenberger, Jad Hamdan, Céline Kerriou, Universal height and width bounds for random trees, submitted.
66. Louigi Addario-Berry, Erin Beckman, Jessica Lin, Cooperative motion in one dimension, submitted.
65. Louigi Addario-Berry, Jordan Barrett, Random tree-weighted graphs, Stochastic Analysis, Random Fields and Integrable Probability, Adv. Studies in Pure Math., MSJ, to appear.
64. Louigi Addario-Berry, Benoît Corsini, The height of Mallows trees, Annals of Probability, to appear.
63. Louigi Addario-Berry, Luc Devroye, Gábor Lugosi, Vasiliki Velona,
Broadcasting on random recursive trees, Annals of Applied Probability, to appear.
62. Louigi Addario-Berry, Jessica Lin, Thomas Tendron, Barycentric Brownian bees, submitted.
61. Louigi Addario-Berry, Hannah Cairns, Luc Devroye, Celine Kerriou, Rivka Mitchell,
Hipster random walks, Probability Theory and Related Fields, Volume 178 (2020), 437-473.
60. Louigi Addario-Berry, Marie Albenque, Convergence of odd-angulations via symmetrization of labeled trees, Annales Henri Lebesgue, to appear.
59. Louigi Addario-Berry, Bruce Reed, Alex Scott, David R. Wood, A logarithmic bound for the chromatic number of the associahedron, submitted.
58. Louigi Addario-Berry, Pascal Maillard, The algorithmic hardness threshold for continuous random energy models, Mathematical Statistics and Learning, Volume 2 (2019), 77-101.
57. Louigi Addario-Berry, Sanchayan Sen, Geometry of the minimal spanning tree of a random 3-regular graph, submitted.
56. Louigi Addario-Berry, Julien Berestycki, Sarah Penington, Branching Brownian motion with decay of mass and the non-local Fisher-KPP equation, Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume LXXII (2019), 2487-2577.
55. Louigi Addario-Berry, Luc Devroye, Gábor Lugosi, Roberto Imbuzeiro Oliveira, Local optima of the Sherrington-Kirkpatrick Hamiltonian, Journal of Mathematical Physics, Volume 60 (2019), 043301.
Louigi Addario-Berry, Omer Angel, Guillaume Chapuy, Éric Fusy, Christina Goldschmidt, Voronoi tessellations in the CRT and continuum random maps of finite excess, 2018 Symposium on Discrete Algorithms, New Orleans, January 7-10, 2018.
53. Louigi Addario-Berry, Most trees are short and fat, Probability Theory and Related Fields, Volume 173 (2019), 1-26.
52. Louigi Addario-Berry, Shankar Bhamidi, Sanchayan Sen, A probabilistic approach to the leader problem in random graphs, Random Structures and Algorithms, Volume 58 (2021), 34-67.
51. Louigi Addario-Berry, Matthew I. Roberts, Mixing time bounds via bottleneck sequences, Journal of Statistical Physics, Volume 173 (2018), 845-871.
50. Louigi Addario-Berry, Daphné Dieuleveut, Christina Goldschmidt, Inverting the cut-tree transform, Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré (B) Probability and Statistics, Volume 55 (2019), 1349-1376.
49. Louigi Addario-Berry, Laura Eslava, High degrees of random recursive trees. Random Structures and Algorithms, Volume 52 (2018), 560-575.
48. Louigi Addario-Berry, Roberto Imbuzeiro Oliveira, Yuval Peres, Perla Sousi, Random walks colliding before getting trapped. Electronic Journal of Probability, Volume 21 (2016), no. 42, 1-19.
47. Louigi Addario-Berry, Shankar Bhamidi, Sebastien Bubeck, Luc Devroye, Gábor Lugosi, Roberto Imbuzeiro Oliveira, Exceptional rotations of random graphs: a VC theory. Journal of Machine Learning Research. Volume 16 (2015), 1893-1922.
46. Louigi Addario-Berry, Borja Balle, Guillem Perarnau, Diameter and stationary distribution of random r-out digraphs, submitted.
45. Louigi Addario-Berry, A probabilistic approach to block sizes in random maps. ALEA - Latin American Journal of Probability and Mathematical Statistics. Volume XVI (2019), 1-13.
44. Louigi Addario-Berry, Yuting Wen, Joint convergence of random quadrangulations and their cores, Annals of the Institut Henri Poincaré (B), Volume 53 (2017), 1890-1920.
43. Louigi Addario-Berry, Sarah Penington, The front location in BBM with decay of mass, Annals of Probability. Volume 45 (2017), 3752-3794.
42. Louigi Addario-Berry, Partition functions of discrete coalescents: from Cayley's formula to Frieze's ζ(3) limit theorem, in XI Symposium on Probability and Stochastic Processes. Progress in Probability Volume 68 (2015). Birkhauser, Basel.
41. Louigi Addario-Berry, Nicholas Leavitt, Random infinite squarings of rectangles, Annals of the Institut Henri Poincaré (B). Volume 52 (2016), 596-611.
40. Louigi Addario-Berry, Growing random 3-connected maps, or Comment s'enfuir de l'Hexagone, Electronic Communications in Probability. Volume 19 (2014), no. 54, 1-12.
39. Louigi Addario-Berry, Marie Albenque, The scaling limit of random simple triangulations and random simple quadrangulations, Annals of Probability. Volume 45 (2017), 2767-2825.
38. Louigi Addario-Berry, Laura Eslava, Hitting time theorems for random matrices, Combinatorics, Probability and Computing. Volume 23 (2014), 635-669.
37. Louigi Addario-Berry, The local weak limit of the minimum spanning tree of the complete graph, submitted.
36. Louigi Addario-Berry, Nicolas Broutin, Christina Goldschmidt, Grégory Miermont, The scaling limit of the minimum spanning tree of the complete graph, Annals of Probability, Volume 45 (2017), 3075-3144.
35. Louigi Addario-Berry, Frédéric Havet, Cláudia Linhares Sales, Bruce Reed, Stéphan Thomassé, Oriented trees in digraphs, Discrete Mathematics, Volume 313 (2013), 967-974.
34. Louigi Addario-Berry, Tao Lei, The mixing time of the Newman--Watts small world, Advances in Applied Probability, Vol 47 (2015), 37-56.
(An extended abstract of this paper appeared in the 2012 Proceedings of the ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA).
33. Louigi Addario-Berry, Nicolas Broutin, Cecilia Holmgren, Cutting down trees with a Markov chainsaw, Annals of Applied Probability, Vol 24 (2014), 2297-2339.
32. Louigi Addario-Berry, Tail bounds for the height and width of a random tree with a given degree sequence, Random Structures and Algorithms, Vol 41 (2012), 253-261.
31. Louigi Addario-Berry, Simon Griffiths, The spectrum of random lifts, arxiv:1012.4097.
30. Louigi Addario-Berry, Kevin Ford, Poisson--Dirichlet branching random walks, Annals of Applied Probability, Vol 21 (2013), 283-307.
29. Louigi Addario-Berry, Luc Devroye, Svante Janson, Sub-Gaussian tail bounds for the width and height of conditioned Galton--Watson trees, Annals of Probability, Vol 41 (2013), 1072-1087.
28. Louigi Addario-Berry, Ross Kang, Simon Griffiths, Invasion percolation on the Poisson-weighted infinite tree, Annals of Applied Probability, Vol 22 (2012), 931-970.
27. Louigi Addario-Berry, Nicolas Broutin, Christina Goldschmidt, Critical random graphs: limiting constructions and distributional properties, Electronic Journal of Probability, Vol 15 (2010), 741-775.
26. Louigi Addario-Berry, Nicolas Broutin, Luc Devroye, Gábor Lugosi, On combinatorial testing problems, Annals of Statistics, Vol 38, Number 5 (2010), 3063-3092.
25. Louigi Addario-Berry, Nicolas Broutin, Total progeny in killed branching random walk, Probability Theory and Related Fields, Vol 151 (2011), 265-295.
24. Louigi Addario-Berry, Nicolas Broutin, Christina Goldschmidt, The continuum limit of critical random graphs, Probability Theory and Related Fields, Vol 152 (2012), 367-406.
23. Louigi Addario-Berry, Svante Janson, Colin McDiarmid, On the spread of supercritical random graphs, Combinatorics, Probability and Computing, Volume 23 (2014), 477-504.
22. Louigi Addario-Berry, Nicolas Broutin, Gábor Lugosi, The longest minimum-weight path in a complete graph. Combinatorics, Probability and Computing, Volume 19 (2010), 1-19.
21. Louigi Addario-Berry, Nicolas Broutin, Gábor Lugosi, Effective Resistance of Random Trees, Annals of Applied Probability, Volume 19, Issue 3 (2009), 1092-1107.
20. Louigi Addario-Berry, Bruce Reed, Minima in Branching Random Walks, Annals of Probability, Volume 37, Issue 3 (2009), 1044-1079.
19. Louigi Addario-Berry, Colin McDiarmid, Bruce Reed, Connectivity of bridge-addable monotone graph classes, Combinatorics, Probability and Computing, Volume 21 (2012), 803-815.
18. Louigi Addario-Berry, Bruce Reed, Ballot theorems for random walks with finite variance. Manuscript.
17. Louigi Addario-Berry, Ross Kang, Tobias Müller, Acyclic dominating partitions. Journal of Graph Theory, Volume 64 (2010), 292-311.
16. Louigi Addario-Berry, Christopher Dowden, Subgraphs of 4-Regular Planar Graphs, Algorithmica, Vol 61 (2010), 758-776.
15. Louigi Addario-Berry, Louis Esperet, Ross Kang, Colin McDiarmid, Alexandre Pinlou, Acyclic improper colourings of graphs with bounded maximum degree. Discrete Mathematics, Volume 310 (2010), 223-229.
14. Louigi Addario-Berry, William S. Kennedy, Andrew D. King, Zhentao Li, Bruce Reed, Finding the maximum-weight induced k-partite subgraph of an i-triangulated graph, Discrete Applied Mathematics, Vol 158, Issue 7 (2010), 765-770.
13. Louigi Addario-Berry, Nicolas Broutin, Bruce Reed, Critical random graphs and the structure of a minimum spanning tree, Random Structures and Algorithms, Vol 35, Issue 3 (2009), 323-347.
(An extended abstract of this paper appeared as "The diameter of the minimum weight spanning tree of a complete graph" in Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science Proceedings,
Fourth Colloquium on Mathematics and Computer Science (2006)).
12. Louigi Addario-Berry, Omid Amini, Jean-Sébastien Sereni, Stephan Thomassé, Guarding Art Galleries: The Extra Cost for Sculptures is Linear. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 5124 (2008), 41-52.
11. Louigi Addario-Berry, Bruce Reed, Ballot theorems, old and new, in Bolyai Society Mathematical Studies, Vol 17 (2008).
10. Louigi Addario-Berry, Maria Chudnovsky, Frédéric Havet, Bruce Reed, Paul Seymour, Bisimplicial vertices in even-hole-free graphs, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B, Vol 98, Issue 6 (2008), 1119-1164.
9. Louigi Addario-Berry, Paul Reeve, Mental health: maybe human troubles don't fit into set categories. Nature 454, 824-824 (13 Aug 2008), Correspondence.
8. Louigi Addario-Berry, Neil Olver, Adrian Vetta, A Polynomial Time Algorithm for Finding Nash Equilibria in Planar Win-Lose Games. Journal of Graph Algorithms and Applications, Volume 11, Issue 1 (2007), 309-319.
7. Louigi Addario-Berry, Amites Sarkar, The simple random walk on a Voronoi tiling, not intended for publication.
6. Louigi Addario-Berry, Frédéric Havet, and Stephan Thomassé, Paths with two blocks in n-chromatic digraphs. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B, Volume 97, Issue 4 (2007) 620-626
5. Louigi Addario-Berry, Ketan Dalal, and Bruce Reed, Degree-Constrained Subgraphs, Discrete Applied Mathematics, Volume 156, Issue 7 (2008) 1168-1174
(An extended abstract of this paper was presented at GRACO2005 (2nd Brazilian Symposium on Graphs, Algorithms, and Combinatorics) and appeared in Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics 19 (2005) 257-263.)
4. Louigi Addario-Berry, Ketan Dalal, Colin McDiarmid, Bruce Reed and Andrew Thomason, Vertex-Colouring Edge-Weightings. Combinatorica Volume 27, Issue 1 (2007) 1-12
3. Louigi Addario-Berry, R.E.L. Aldred, Ketan Dalal, and Bruce Reed, Vertex Colouring Edge Partitions. Journal of Combinatorial Theory B Volume 94, Issue 2 (2005) 237-244
2. Louigi Addario-Berry, Benny Chor, Michael T. Hallett, Jens Lagergren, Alessandro Panconesi and Todd Wareham, "Ancestral Maximum Likelihood of Evolutionary Trees is Hard." Journal of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Volume 2, No. 2 (2004) 257-271.
(An extended abstract of this paper appeared in Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics (WABI'03). Lecture Notes in Computer Science no. 2812. Springer-Verlag; Berlin. 202-215.)
1. Louigi Addario-Berry, Michael T. Hallett, and Jens Lagergren, Towards Identifying Lateral Gene Transfer Events. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2003: 279-290